John Albert Weber born 7 Sept 1902 in Newark, New Jersey(1) to Frederick Herman Weber and Harriet Kate Stone. He was baptized on 20 Aug 1905 in Jersey City, New Jersey(2). His father died prior to 1910 as he was mentioned in the 1910 census as a stepson to Daniel Miller. They were living at 93 Woodward St, Jersey City Ward 6, Hudson, New Jersey(3). John had five siblings. They were Edgar George Charles Weber, William Charles Weber, Edith A Weber, Harry Alma Miller and Evelyn Maria Miller.
In 1920 they lived at 128 Maple Street, Jersey City Ward 6, Hudson, New Jersey(4).
On 18 Apr 1923 John married Catherine B Berry in Manhattan, New York.(5) They had three children, John H Weber, Hurley R Weber and Flouna Edith Weber.
I can not find the family in 1930.***
In 1935 and 1940 they lived at 104 Belmont Avenue, Jersey City, Hudson, New Jersey, which they rented for $50 a month. There are him, his wife Catherine, three children and sister Evelyn Miller living with him during this time. He worked as a clerk at a Investment Securities firm(6).
He died in Apr of 1984 residing in Lakewood, Ocean, New Jersey(7). He is buried in Ocean County Memorial Park, Toms River, Ocean County, New Jersey(8).
This is all I have statistically about him currently, if anyone would like to add to this please feel free to contact me and I would be glad to add to this information.
(1,2) (cite: Episcopal Diocese of Newark; 808 W State St, Trenton, NJ 08618; New
Jersey, Episcopal Diocese of Newark Church Records, 1800 - 1970)
(3) Year: 1910; Census Place: Jersey City Ward 6, Hudson, New Jersey; Roll:
T624_890; Page: 6A; Enumeration District: 0125; FHL microfilm: 1374903
(4) Year: 1920; Census Place: Jersey City Ward 6, Hudson, New Jersey; Roll:
T625_1044; Page: 9B; Enumeration District: 158; Image: 814
(5) New York, New York, Marriage Indexes 1866-1937
(6) Year: 1940; Census Place: Jersey City, Hudson, New Jersey; Roll: T627_2408; Page: 5B; Enumeration District: 24-262
(7) U.S., Social Security Death Index, 1935-Current Number: 081-07-3200; Issue State: New York; Issue Date: Before 1951
(8) U.S., Find A Grave Index, 1700s-Current
**Missing 1930 Census